[arch-general] Fluxbox broken when launched via qingy

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Wed Dec 8 10:58:11 EST 2010

Not sure what happened, but fluxbox seems to be broken when launched via
qingy.  This used to work fine, and I haven't changed anything in my fb
or qingy setups that could account for this.  I'm able to launch other
WM's via qingy, and am also able to launch FB via other desktop managers
(e.g., slim) so it's something unique to this combination that's causing
the problem.  More details here:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=863357

Anyone else seeing this and/or have ideas on how to fix?

TIA,

DR