[arch-general] An old, tiresome discussion: cdrtools vs cdrkit - tone it down

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Sat Jan 30 06:48:33 EST 2010

Nathan Wayde <kumyco at konnichi.com> wrote:

> @Joerg Schilling
>
> This is not another attack against you so please to not try and make
> yourself appear as some kinda of victim here as well.

Let me give some basic explanations:

In German we have the word "Streitkultur", there is no equlvalent in English -
guess why...

In Germany, it is possible to have a technically based discussion without
attacking the other people. If you try to have the same using the English
language, people often claim that they have been personally attacked and
personally attack other people although they did reply on a text that
clearly does not contain any personal attack.

I am not personally atacking people and I hope that some people here learn
Streitkultur.

Jörg