[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] dropping flashplugin x86_64

Jeroen Op 't Eynde jeroen at xprsyrslf.be
Thu Jun 17 18:25:51 EDT 2010

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:50:10 +0200, Caleb Cushing
<xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:

> so according to that you should see HTML5 WebM. Do you? I see HTML5
> but no WebM which means it's using h.264. even if you append the
> &webm=1 which I suspect means youtube is smart  and knows to fall
> back.

I checked and I was wrong, Chrome/chromium 5 doesn't support WebM yet.
Sorry about that, it is in the Dev channel though. Got confused with the
tagging. Still, give it a few months. Opera will probably be the first to
release an official browser version that supports WebM, quickly followed
by Chromium and then Firefox.

--
To read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting