[arch-general] Burning From Command Line

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 26 08:42:57 EDT 2010

Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:

> > Why does e.g. Debian still ship libcdio? Every unbiased person should
> > have no problem to understand that what Debian did was just a slander
> > campaign against an OpenSource project.
> >
> > Jörg
>
> Jörg, why don't you just change the license of your cdrtools to a
> licensing scheme - either change every part of it to the GPL, set it
> under a dual license or whatever - which is indisputable and doubtless
> instead of arguing with the distributors all the time over years?
>
> It's really annoying to always read your nonsense regarding the
> licensing.

The problem seems to be only that people believe the liensing nonsense FUD
spread by Debian.

Distributors who did ask their lawyers did either never change to the broken
and illegal cod from Debian (Sun) or do again ship cdrtools (Suse).

I still don't understand why you ask mee to introduce a "solution" for a
non-existent problem.

Jörg