[arch-general] cdrtools again... yay! - Was: Burning From Command Line

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 26 10:04:17 EDT 2010

Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:

> [about time we changed the subject]
>
> Joerg,
>
> Even given you are correct about licensing terms (which I do not care to
> dispute), currently all risk lies on the distributor.  Given many
> distributions have (perhaps wrongly) chosen not to package cdrtools,
> there is obviously some implied risk.  This is to your disadvantage. No
> amount of emails from you is going to nullify that risk.

If you would act at least be halfway consistent to what you claim, Arch needs
to immediately drop the fork as there is a hint that there is a definite
Copyright violation in the fork.

I am happy to discuss things _after_ you prove a consistent behavior......

For now we need to take the claim from "Nilesh Govindaraja" mase in

>O66492 Nilesh Govindaraja Sat May 22 06:25  117/5416  Re: [arch-general] Burning From Command Line

as another attempt to start a trolling thread :-(

Unless someposts something serious in this threa, I'll ignore it.

Jörg