[arch-general] Python 3 Rationale?

Max Countryman maxc at me.com
Wed Oct 20 09:59:34 EDT 2010

I think that my only concern at this point is how the Python development team sees the future of the binary: if the python and python3 convention is kept I worry about the ease of portability apropos to development under Arch.

For further in-depth discussion of the overall move the comments of the post on HN are excellent and illustrate clearly both sides.