[arch-general] clipped video output with multihead

Sébastien le Preste de Vauban ulpianosonsi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 07:41:52 EST 2011

El 18/12/11 08:40, Ralf Madorf escribió:
> On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 01:10 -0300, Sébastien le Preste de Vauban wrote:
>> When I play a video with mplayer2 (also happens with tvtime)
>>
>> MPlayer2 2.0-379-ge3f5043 (C) 2000-2011 MPlayer Team
>> 162 audio&  361 video codecs
>>
>> I get the following display problem on screen 2
> Did you try several video players with different backends? I usually
> install all video players that are available.

I think it is not a problem of the video player, but it's xserver fault.

with VLC I have the same problem,
http://i39.tinypic.com/ncxod3.png

With 3d games I do not experience this issue, tested with neverball.

Also, with tvtime (video4linux, for displaying content through your tv
pci/pcie card) I get the same problem.