[arch-general] Unable to upgrade community/rekonq (PGP signature issue)

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Tue Dec 20 10:18:40 EST 2011

[2011-12-20 20:36:02 +0530] Keshav P R:
> Now that I have refreshed the list of keys. How should I import them all?

You are confusing a bit of everything.

There are two ways to get the new keys into your pacman keyring:
- let pacman download them when you install packages signed by them;
- run my ugly script.

> Should I do
>
>  # pacman-key --updatedb

No. The `--updatedb` option updates the trustdb, which GPG does
automatically anyhow. It's always safer to read the manual to know what
options do rather than trying out random combinations.

--
Gaetan