[arch-general] ArchBang and other derivates resemblance to Arch

Ionuț Bîru ibiru at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 7 04:07:09 EST 2011

On 02/07/2011 10:51 AM, Olivier Keun wrote:

> What are your thoughts about this? I'm hoping to get an official reaction
> from our dev-team, so we can avoid some of the confusion that is present
> now.

there is nothing wrong with this distro and others distros that have
arch as a base.

Is good that the users are interested in this spins and that are
discussions about them on our forum.

As a package maintainer, i'm more interested to work each other fixing
potentials bugs. This already happened with chakra team and on several
occasions i got emails from them. I won't reject any of this
contributions and i would help any time.

What i don't like is their website theme. Is identically with ours and
from here is the confusion.

--
Ionuț