[arch-general] No FFMPEG/LibAV for Audacity?

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at ponderworthy.com
Sun Nov 27 18:27:38 EST 2011

> secondly, why audacity from aur?
>
> Is our audacity from extra broken?
>
>  From what i see, audacity from extra is compiled using their internal
> ffmpeg version.
I have Audacity from extra, audacity-1.3.13-1.  I attempt to export to
WMA, and it states that I need an FFMPEG library configured in
preferences.  I check preferences, and it's not configured, and it
demands libavformat.so.52, which does not appear to be available at all.

J.E.B.

--
Jonathan E. Brickman
/Ponderworthy Music/ <http://ponderworthy.com>