[arch-general] New dual install iso -- Where the heck is arch-setup??

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 5 12:38:02 EDT 2012

There's a beginner's guide which is not terse too.  I probably managed to
get arch installed with it but it isn't verbal yet.  The older tactic of
adding speakup and speakup_soft to MODULES line in /etc/rc.conf and alsa
and espeakup to DAEMONS line in /etc/rc.conf then running grub-install and
having it download and install packages and add them into the system I
suppose ultimately in grub.cfg worked better than using pacstrap  pacstrap
/mnt base base-devel alsa-utils espeakup grub-bios sems to work.  Arch
when it could install was verbal then.  I used grub-bios on an amd64 k8
athelon computer rather than efi-bios I hope that was correct.

eventually fails; software eventually works, no amount of band width can
fix poor design

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>