[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Thu Aug 16 11:28:03 EDT 2012

Am Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:08:53 +0200
schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:

> This is a technical mailing list. If you want to discuss technical
> topics about Arch, you're in the right place. If you want to state
> your _opinion_, get yourself a blog.

And if this opinion is about something going on (for the better or for
the worse) in Arch Linux? If I have concerns about systemd for good
reasons, even if they are not "technical" but, say if you like,
"personal"? Well, the "personal" concerns can easily become "technical"
ones sooner or later. See PA. Blaming ALSA for PA's bugs. What if this
will happen with systemd, too? And I bet this will happen sooner or
later.

Shall I really shut up or open my own blog, which the Arch devs, TUs
and other users for sure won't know or read? Or would it be better to
say my opinion on this "technical" mailing list, so that people can
think about that before probably doing a mistake?

Heiko