[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 16 11:56:57 EDT 2012

[2012-08-16 17:28:03 +0200] Heiko Baums:
> If I have concerns about systemd for good
> reasons, even if they are not "technical" but, say if you like,
> "personal"?

Why would any of us care about your personal life?

> Well, the "personal" concerns can easily become "technical"
> ones sooner or later. See PA. Blaming ALSA for PA's bugs. What if this
> will happen with systemd, too? And I bet this will happen sooner or
> later.

Your head must be such as mess if you can make sense of the above...

> Shall I really shut up or open my own blog, which the Arch devs, TUs
> and other users for sure won't know or read?

Do either. And when you have five seconds please reflect on why none of
us would read your blog...

> Or would it be better to
> say my opinion on this "technical" mailing list, so that people can
> think about that before probably doing a mistake?

Our mistake is to read your messages.

--
Gaetan