[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Thu Aug 16 15:19:23 EDT 2012

Am Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:56:57 +1000
schrieb Gaetan Bisson <bisson at archlinux.org>:

> Why would any of us care about your personal life?

> Your head must be such as mess if you can make sense of the above...

> Do either. And when you have five seconds please reflect on why none
> of us would read your blog...

> Our mistake is to read your messages.

And you know what you have written? Have you really read my e-mail? I
don't think so. I would say, everything you told me outright you should
better tell yourself. Honestly I really can't understand what you are
referring to, and what you want to tell me.

Where have I written anything about my personal life?

But never mind. I really don't care.

Oh, sorry. I forgot. I shouldn't feed the trolls.

Heiko