[arch-general] Kmail 2 problems

P NIKOLIC p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 1 10:30:15 EST 2012

Hi Paul
Sorry for the top posting back to web mail  cus Kmail2 just eats everything baring the junk .

I am using pop3  i have at present that matter 7 pop3 accounts  (bt do not do imap)  on those 7 accounts there are several mailing lists like this one  i use filters quite heavily to ensure that on arrival the mails all end up in the correct folders hence making life easy and convienient   but this install of Kmail2 is a real pain .

It is that bad i looked at Claws but that does not feel or look right and it's filters are unable to do the job of shifting mail around from what i have found

I do wish someone would re-write the old Kmail to run on KDE4.x.x but using the OLD system and just completely fail to even aknowldge that darn Akoadi thing  same for Korganiser and  Kaddressbook they worked  flawlessly

Pete  (appologies for the top posting)