[arch-general] OT: misreadings? was: Re: [off-topic] Suspend seems not to work with nVidia Nouveau driver

Guus Snijders gsnijders at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:07:17 EST 2012

On 05-01-12 01:17, C Anthony Risinger wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2012 2:30 PM, "Jonathan Vasquez"<jvasquez1011 at gmail.com>  wrote:

[top posting]

> It's all good -- nice work on the contributions elsewhere -- best to simply
> ignore nonconstructive thoughts entirely.
>
> I would recommend you and others open a new thread with your respective
> hibernation problems.  Try tracing the mkinitcpio procedure to learn more

That advice is of course good.
The funny thing is that this thread saw quite a few reactions about
mkinitcpio, while the OP said something about a problem with the
shutting down part of the process ;).

Too bad that one (funny) reaction caused so much turmoil. I hope the OP
isn't scared away from asking here.

mvg,
    Guus