[arch-general] Upgrade of bluez breaks A2DP?

C Anthony Risinger anthony at xtfx.me
Sun Jan 22 19:04:59 EST 2012

On Jan 22, 2012 4:53 PM, "Karol Babioch" <karol at babioch.de> wrote:

> However I wanted to make sure whether anyone has experienced something
> similar after the upgrades? I couldn't find any bug reports so far about
> this, so is there anything I could have missed? Or am I the only one
> using a Bluetooth headset on a regular basis ;)?

I have same issue with my Sony DR-BT50 headset ... I can conmect/etc just
fine, but pulse doesn't see a sound device.

I restarted pulse (possibly another components too) and at one point I got
the headset to show in the device list, but still not the available
outputs.  Gnome/pulse settings dialog segfaulted a few times too ... so not
sure what's causing what ... but like you only A2DP is affected.

--

C Anthony [mobile]