[arch-general] PulseAudio again (was: change in mount behaviour?)

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sat Jan 28 15:25:36 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 01:14:47PM -0600, Leonid Isaev wrote:

> PA is a great consumer thing, and that's exactly what we need.

PA is indeed a great consumer thing, and it may be what
you need. It is definitely not what some others need.

> Because noone cares about "pro" audio solutions

You mean _you_ don't.

> which are a nightmare to configure.

Very strange that you claim to have some knowledge on
something you don't care about. Which 'pro' audio HW
have you actually used ? On what experience is is your
'nightmare to configure' comment based ?

Having used a significant percentage of what is available,
and earning my daily pizza by providing services and
consultancy mostly based on Linux audio using 'pro' HW,
I can only say that your comment is pure nonsense.

Ciao,

--
FA

Vor uns liegt ein weites Tal, die Sonne scheint - ein Glitzerstrahl.