[arch-general] change in mount behaviour?

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sun Jan 29 16:02:25 EST 2012

Am Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:42:33 +0000
schrieb Fons Adriaensen <fons at linuxaudio.org>:

> They *DO* know and understand the difference between consumer and
> 'pro' audio.

I have another impression.

> I wonder what your problem is. There is no audio production software
> I know of that uses or depends on PA. It's going to stay that way.
> So _it doesn't matter_ if PA doesn't support your soundcard. I'd
> even say it's a good thing that PA stays away from anything 'pro'.

I didn't say anything about pro-audio software, I've spoken about DEs
like Gnome 3 and some distros which want to have PA installed as a
dependency and probably don't work anymore without PA. If this is or at
least will be the case then also the pro-audio software won't work
anymore with those.

Heiko