[arch-general] crazy mount process

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:03:08 EDT 2012

I just finished to get my computer running again, I did a "pacman -Suf",
and the glibc issue made my machine unusable..
Anyway I fixed that easily without reinstalling anything luckily, but
now on reboot I see something very strange.
There is a process running and keeping my machine busy:

  357 root      20   0 10700 1004  856 R  99.7  0.0   7:01.50 /bin/mount
-o relatime /dev/sda3 /media/usbhd-sda3

but /dev/sda3 is not even a real partition "/dev/sda3 240975
625137344   312448185    5  Extended

I can't kill that process and don't understand where it comes from...
any idea?