[arch-general] can not login after upgrade

Δημήτρης Ζέρβας 01ttouch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:25:41 EDT 2012

i would advise you to have only Arch and just "deal with it" (hours and
hours was eaten to just make something "the arch way") ... but it's out of
the subject
did you find any solutions?

(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.
(> <) come join the dark side.
/_|_\ (we have cookies.)