[arch-general] arch chroot - makepkg.conf - Howto unset $PKGDEST, $SRCDEST, etc...

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:49:46 EDT 2012

Guys,

  I experimented with different locations for PKGDEST, SRCDEST, etc. and now I
just want to have the finished package left in the default directory where the
PKGBUILD is located. However, when I comment out the PKGDEST, SRCDEST and
SRCPKGDEST, the finished packages still show up in the last set PKGDEST directory.

  Where do I remove this information from the chroot cache so everything is
reset to the default and finished packages are left in the original PKGBUILD
directory?

  Also, do I have to edit both $CHROOT/root and $CHROOT/david, or just
$CHROOT/david makepkg.conf?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.