[arch-general] Lock at shutdown with some kernels

Hector Martinez-Seara hseara at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:06:53 EDT 2012

Hi,
I've been having the same issue in a dell precision M4300. It started
in some point of the kernel 3.1.x release. Since then from time to
time the system does not shutdown unless using the power button to
force a power off.
Any ideas? I can provide more info if I'm instructed about what would
be interesting to provide. The computer has arch 32bits for more than
2 years.
Hector

--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné