[arch-general] Openstack keystone

Krzysztof Warzecha kwarzecha7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:35:06 EDT 2012

Hello,

2012/9/11 Andy Pieters <pieters.andy.mailing at gmail.com>:
> To install the keystone service, I created a PKGBUILD file (see attachment)
> which seems to work fine,but the resulting applications seem to be missing
> a key component. The error I keep getting is 'no module named server'.

I downloaded and installed keystone under virtualenv (sorry, I will
not use your pkgbuild, I always use virtualenv and don't want to
install any python modules systemwide):

virtualenv2 virtualenv
wget https://launchpad.net/keystone/essex/2012.1.1/+download/keystone-2012.1.1.tar.gz
tar xzf keystone-2012.1.1.tar.gz
cd keystone-2012.1.1
../virtualenv/bin/python setup.py install
../virtualenv/bin/keystone-all --config-file=$(pwd)/etc/keystone.conf

And it seems here to work fine (it starts http server on 0.0.0.0:5000,
I can connect to it, etc). There is no module named server in
installed files, could you provide more info? With full output message
and traceback, etc?

--
Krzysztof Warzecha