[arch-general] Broadcom B43 problems

Julien Pecqueur jpec80 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:32:52 EST 2013

Hi

I have the dame wireless chipset and it "works" on my Archlinux setup
(64bits, GNOME, b43-firmware and network manager).

I sa y "works" because i can use the wireless connection but the connection
is slow.

What does dmesg says after a connection try?

Cordialement,

Julien Pecqueur
--
http://julienpecqueur.net