[arch-general] OT: Installing Archlinux alongside Ubuntu on aWindows8 UEFI laptop

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat May 3 13:57:20 EDT 2014

> > Would you stop breaking the thread? This is the third time you've
> > broken this thread alone.
> >
> > Not to mention top posting, but I'm not sure if there's a policy on
> > that here.

You need to explain that.

The thread is a hidden thingy in the mail's headers, it's not the
subject. In the header are In-Reply-To/References and some people sort
their mails grouped by threads.

Top posting is unwanted, consider to use inline posting or bottom
posting and _remove_ irrelevant quotes. There's a mailing list archive,
so IMO it's better to remove a little bit too much of the text, than to
keep too much.