[arch-general] Dual monitor extreme slow response

Matthias Klein matthias.klein at optimeas.de
Wed Sep 24 17:14:16 EDT 2014

Hello Lukas,

Thanks for the tip!

In the meanwhile I discovered the following:

- It depends on the monitor: an another monitor connected to the VGA
port is working! Only with this particular monitor the EDID (monitor
identification) is transfered endless.
- The HDMI port (of the docking station) is working fine.
- Even the "problem monitor" is working fine with the VGA port of the
docking station (but not with the VGA port of the notebook).

For the moment it is OK for me that I have to use the VGA port of the
docking station. But I have no idea about the reason ...

Best regards,
Matthias