[arch-general] Opinions on PowerShell?

Kwang Moo Yi kwang.m.yi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:00:45 UTC 2016

On 08/19/2016 05:51 PM, kendell clark via arch-general wrote:
> but I bet it's probably lax on the patent front or microsoft wouldn't
> have chosen it. So we could, theoretically, get into trouble packaging
> it for arch, although I don't think it's likely.

I don't think this is really appropriate. If you want to make a claim
that we should not package it for leagal regions, you really *should*
base it on sound legal observations, not based on *bets*.

As far as I know, Apache License 2.0 is not harmful.

FYI: https://tldrlegal.com/license/apache-license-2.0-(apache-2.0)

Kwang