[arch-general] System crash troubleshooting help?

Michał Zegan webczat_200 at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jan 8 01:10:07 UTC 2016

I am specifically asking about the exact model of your graphic card, and
the model of your sound card.
As said, I had something similar few times, where sound was playing,
suddenly started to loop infinitely, and both screen and keyboard/mouse
become frozen. Even magic sysrq keys did not work, and that means a
kernel level lockup, but no messages were displayed on the screen so
(probably) not a panic. If your problem is the same it would be really
nice to somehow catch it, especially that in my case it is impossible to
reproduce at all. it doesn't happen for few months and then it starts
happening once a day for a week.W dniu 07.01.2016 o 23:57, Aron Widforss