[arch-general] Yahoo mail problems (was [aur-general] No notification for out-of-date package)

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Sun Jan 24 15:14:07 UTC 2016

This may be part of the problem. The arch mail server is passing thru
contributers DKIM signatures leading to list mail being DKIM invalid.

You domain has DKIM signed mail and therefore suffers this problem

For example, looking at your last message.

The message from you to the list is DKIM signed and appears to check out
- but the outgoing message from the arch mail server fails DKIM. So
anyone rejecting invalid DKIM will reject list mail - yahoo may be doing
that now I don't know.

Florian, in the last message you sent the headers as received by me from
the list server contain:

gene

----- details below -----

	dkim=fail reason="signature verification failed" (4096-bit key)
header.d=xinu.at header.i=@xinu.at header.b=y7t4Lr2Z

    (I note that spamassasin running on the arch server sees the
incoming mail to the list as having DKIM being valid)

  DKIM_VALID_AU, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
version=3.4.1

  (the DKIM sig is clearly not from the list server)

  t=1453641870; bh=rZxwblrwgsmPgwr3+Dlau+WI4w5pu6ne3PyhTRSKtc8=;
  h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To;
  b= ...