[arch-general] What's with Ray Rashif?

sekret at posteo.se sekret at posteo.se
Sun Sep 25 15:53:16 UTC 2016

* Guillaume ALAUX <guillaume at archlinux.org> [25.09.2016 17:08]:
>Just FYI, Ray talked about being "intermittently inactive" in this
>thread back in August [0]. It does not completely answer your question
>but at least sheds some light.
>
>[0] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2016-August/028220.html

Thanks for your answer! I might have seen this message, but didn't remember it, maybe because I thought his last sentence

"I'll disown any if I can't do them justice by the end of next week."

didn't make it worth remembering, you know, "problem solving itself".

I guess Ray will eventually read this mail and get shed light on this. :-)