[arch-general] What's with Ray Rashif?

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:32:38 UTC 2016

On 25 September 2016 at 21:53, <sekret at posteo.se> wrote:

> * Guillaume ALAUX <guillaume at archlinux.org> [25.09.2016 17:08]:
>>
>> Just FYI, Ray talked about being "intermittently inactive" in this
>> thread back in August [0]. It does not completely answer your question
>> but at least sheds some light.
>>
>> [0] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2016-August/028220.html
>

> Thanks for your answer! I might have seen this message, but didn't remember it, maybe because I thought his last sentence
>
> "I'll disown any if I can't do them justice by the end of next week."
>
> didn't make it worth remembering, you know, "problem solving itself".
>

> I guess Ray will eventually read this mail and get shed light on this. :-)

Hello folks

That was indeed a very lousy response, now that I look back at it. I
have been "intermittently inactive" for quite some time but not
updating my favourite packages (ardour, jack et al) is a new low I
must admit!

I have just gotten access to my Arch system and will be rolling out
some updates throughout the week. Thanks to arojas and others for
taking care of rebuilds and such, and sending me nice e-mail nudges
and patches.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1