[arch-general] problems on installing grub on a new system

Steve Downes steve at kingswayelec.co.uk
Sun Apr 2 19:32:28 UTC 2017

HI Ralf

I don't know what happened to my previous reply, I never got a copy
(It was witten on my tablet because I was working in the house). Here
is an approx copy.

I have yet to learn much about a systemd-nspawn container but I'll try.

I didn't nkow what syslinux was supposed to do but I'll research it now.

Many thanks

Steve