[arch-general] Cinnamon desktop and keybindings

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Aug 30 00:24:59 UTC 2017

Aug 30 2017, João Miguel via arch-general has written:
> like LXDE and WMs such as xmonad and dwm allow one to easily configure
> them — you can find a lot more about DEs and WMs like these in the
> respective Arch Wiki pages. As a bonus, they're also lighter, faster,
> and harder to crash.
Hi Joao,
thanks for that. That sounds like practical and sound advise. I'll give
those a go for a start. Presently, I'm back with MATE, which works OK,
but something light, fast and robust would be great. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound