[arch-general] [RFC] Make Archlinux websites mobile friendly

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:09:17 UTC 2017

On 03/17/2017 11:57 AM, Alif M. A. wrote:
> I think it would be nice to have Arch websites mobile friendly, so that
> it can be viewed comfortably on any devices with different screen size.
>
> For starting point, let's make the wiki, which is the main source of
> information, mobile friendly.
>
> It's just a matter of adding meta viewport tag and another CSS file(s)
> for smaller screen sizes.

Can I assume since you tagged this as an RFC, you have something more
substantial you haven't yet mentioned, rather than merely an idle
suggestion that "it would be nice if we were more mobile-friendly"?

Or should I just ignore this thread right from the start, since it won't
go anywhere anyway?

--
Eli Schwartz