[arch-general] Aur git - missing .SRCINFO hook declined to update refs/heads/master - help?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:29:31 UTC 2018

On 06/04/2018 06:04 AM, Eli Schwartz via arch-general wrote:
> List of packages so I can perform AUR administration and remove those
> *.src.tar.gz using sekrit TU powers? :p

Thank you Eli, my existing packages are:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cflow/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gtkwrite_git/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gtkwrite/

I was trying to add a new 'console-blanking', but apparently I've got the
git/Aur history so Fsck'ed up there is little hope. I have a love-hate
relationship with git. I love it when it works, I hate it when it doesn't...

The -amend, rebase verbiage is Greek at the moment. If you can zero out
whatever I did so I can simply push a new package, that would be greatly
appreciated. If not, I'll try and stumble through the documentation on -amend
and rebase later tonight.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.