[arch-general] Best way to customize PS1

Guus Snijders gsnijders at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:05:32 UTC 2018

Op di 19 jun. 2018 10:11 schreef Matthias Bodenbinder <
matthias at bodenbinder.de>:

> [...]
>
> In fact, I have to admit that I am a Manjaro user and I was under the
> impression that the bash package comes from the arch repo. Please except my
> apologise for this.

In that case, next time, please use the Manjaro channels. Arch is upstream
for them and they will know the way.

Also, I'm not a dev, but it took me less then a minute to lookup the Arch
PKGBUILD and check the version history. You could have done the same...
(don't know about Manjaro for that matter though).

With apologies for any sharp undertones. ;)

Mvg, Guus Snijders