[arch-general] XFCE removable storage unmount notification gone

Ben Mezger su at seds.nl
Mon Jun 25 18:19:10 UTC 2018

I don't recall getting a notification when I unplugged a USB drive,
but I cannot test it now since I am not using XFCE anymore.
Do you by any chance have gvfs and thunar-volman installed? Afaik,
those are required. I do recall that Thunar needs to be running as a
daemon mode to handle automatic mounting. You also need a notification
daemon installed, but from your e-mail I guess you already have it
installed.

--
Kind regards,
Met een vriendelijke groet,

Ben Mezger
https://seds.nl
PGP: C473 DDC9 D1B1 40AF 2051  1CF6 18C4 6052 1688 92F7