[arch-general] [ Pacman -Syu ] Creating temporary files..., error: command failed to execute correctly

Xianwen Chen (陈贤文) xianwen.chen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:40:48 UTC 2019

Dear Eli,

Thank you!

Is there a way to ask paccheck to list only files that need to be fixed?

For example, if I run

     sudo paccheck --file-properties --quiet

I get list of files with package information and error information, such as

     screen: '/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/screen.conf' permission mismatch
(expected 644)

Or maybe I need to write a regular expression to extract file name and
path from such an output myself?

Yours sincerely,

Xianwen