[arch-general] root login @ console

SET set at nmset.info
Fri Nov 13 22:03:20 UTC 2020

Le vendredi 13 novembre 2020 17:06:08 CET Jack Frost via arch-general a écrit
:
> So I foo-bared my /home partition, no big deal, done it before, and I

Had a somehow similar problem yesterday.

After removing all lines with 'pam_tally' in /etc/pam.d/login via ssh
(fortunately worked), I could login as root at console. This module is
reportedly deprecated.

If there's a login.pacnew file, just replace the current login file with the
pacnew one, unless you have custom settings in your login file.

Regards.