[arch-general] cockpit-docker no longer in [community]

karx nerdstep710 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:00:13 UTC 2020

Hey all,

Today I noticed that the Docker section was gone from my cockpit[1]
dashboard on my server. I then tried uninstalling and reinstalling
cockpit-docker, and realized I cannot install it anymore. Some google
searching tells me that the cockpit-docker package has been removed from
[community], and it is not in the AUR. Is there a reason it was removed? I
am okay with installing an old version and putting it in IgnorePkg.

Thanks,
Yash

[1]: https://cockpit-project.org/