[arch-general] NEW RECORD! 769 packages out of date

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 02:38:31 UTC 2021

Hi Billy, I'm sure you have good intentions, but please don't do it like
this. If you want to help I'm sure that's appreciated, but with this "NEW
RECORD" tone you're just being rude. Being rude is not an effective way to
convince people to help you or let you help them. There are better ways to
point out a problem.

(I'm not saying that you're wrong, nor that you are right. But I hope this
comes across as calm and well-meaning as intended.)

/Emil