[arch-general] NEW RECORD! 769 packages out of date

Samir Nassar samirnassar at posteo.de
Wed Nov 3 10:21:38 UTC 2021

On Wednesday 3 November 2021 10:37:01 CET Morten Linderud via arch-general
> First of all: Trans rights are not politics. It's about human rights.
> For that I got death threats a couple of times and some alt-rights claiming
> I'll be hanged.  I assure you it was a "fun" month.

Thank you for your moderation and your work on Arch Linux and for standing up
for human rights.

> Then I guess they posted this on 4chan because they love stirring up shit
> like this. This isn't about helping anyone. This is nothing but FUD and
> being self-righteous. Expecting overworked maintainers to do more while not
> lifting a finger and pointing at problems in an unconstructive manner.

I imagine this can be frustrating and tiring. I want to add my voice to say
that I don't want to be lumped in with the shrill, unhelpful and self-
righteous voices I am seeing on this thread.

Thank you to all the Arch Linux developers for making using computers fun and
exciting and a continued learning experience.

Regards,
--
Samir Nassar