[arch-projects] xenophile status

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Wed Apr 13 16:43:24 EDT 2005

I bashed out a quick xenomail daemon yesterday.  It is notified over
jabber-rpc by a second script (it's not the best notification system and
will be updated later) telling you whenever a new email comes in.

So far there exists xenonote, xenoremind, and xenomail.  I'm not sure what
my friend has working daemon wise.  I know he was working on shell
directory detection: a sort of directory sensitive notification daemon.

We'd like to make a release Mayish, so if anyone is interested in trying it
out feel free to get the code from svn here:
https://xentac.net/svn/xenophile/trunk/

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.  I'm trying to drum up
interest here people ;P

Jason

--
If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you do not understand,
things are just as they are.