[arch-projects] projects

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:57:58 EST 2005

Hey,

What's everybody working on these days? ;-)

I officially deleted the AL forums from my bookmarks today, its
starting to annoy me. I don't really have better things to do with my
time, but I'd rather do nothing than get involved with some of that.

My personal project is, of course Ensmer. I've made a few changes, not
ready for another devel release. Development has slowed down since I
don't have a school timeline anymore. I'm also working more on things
that seem important than things that seem like they're worth marks.
;-)

I'm thinking of voice recognition... don't know how to actually
implement it. I'm looking at sphinx-4:

http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/sphinx4/

Any ideas on that? I thought it might be neat to add voice commands as
alternative form of input. Hard to implement in a modular fashion
though. And then there's internationalization...

Dusty