[arch-projects] AUR 2 git repository

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:30:39 EDT 2007

Thought on that already, using a blog engine for now, which can handle
multiple blogs. I'm currently also playing with yet-another-cms (20th?),
joomla 1.5 rc, but it seems very complicated for my needs as well.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, i'll look around for some blogging system
with a central entry point for now, maybe the nicer choice in the end, but
we'll see.

@AUR2 Devs: I decided i'll try to provide you a git repo asap, means that it
this task went some entries up in my tasklist ;).

Yours,
Georg