[arch-releng] New install iso, when?

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 1 02:46:17 CET 2010

On 11/30/2010 06:40 PM, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
> I was wondering when there would be a new install iso and if there is
> anything I can help out with to get it out the door.
>
> I would be willing to help with mostly anything except aif, since I am
> working on a custom install script called inky which aims to be much
> simpler then aif.
>
> more details about inky at - https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=109335

I think should wait for a more stable Linux 2.6.36. Anyway can be a good
period to test/review some pending patches in my git repo for archiso
(install_dir branch).

Also I want to add "ifcpu" patch from Thomas for archiso2dual, and push
keyboard remap for syslinux and adding some options like (load
memtest86+ using memdisk for machines with low-free ram below 640K).

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1