[arch-releng] Status report about building archiso images today

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 14 20:19:12 EDT 2010

>> By default, if no -R<removefiles.lst>  is on command line, this file is
>> /usr/share/archiso2dual/removefiles.lst with this contents:
>> boot
> /boot is on the boot medium and is not needed in squashfs - it should be
> removed anyway.
yes, is here because logic under Makefile, to avoid rebuilds, of course
that a temporary location can be used here to keep in sync vmlinuz26,
some logic should be changed in Makefile...

> I still hope that squashfs-lzma will be around soon ...

Yes. I personally more hope about work from Valerie Aurora "writable
overlays"[#1], It would be great, if VFS developers finally accept her
work officially in the kernel.

[#1] http://valerieaurora.org/union/

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi