Questions with setting up aurweb instance

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 20:59:11 UTC 2021

Hi,

On 6/23/21 4:17 PM, Hunter Wittenborn via aur-dev wrote:
> Second - how do I create Trusted Users? After signing up (without being
> able to get the emails, so I'm stick), I'm seeing that I'm a normal,
> registered user, but how would I go about making myself a Trusted User?

You can take a look at the script which generates random data for dev
purposes located in schema/gendummydata.py [1]

The script generates random accounts including Trusted Users with
password same as username.
https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/blob/master/schema/gendummydata.py#L154-186

Feel free to ask more questions if you're stuck

[1]:
https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/blob/master/schema/gendummydata.py

Cheers,

--