[aur-general] e17 packages in community (was orphaned packages in community)

JJDaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:03:14 EST 2008

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:01:53 +0100
"Ronald van Haren" <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:

> How I will go from here ?
> As you may have noticed I've uploaded e17-cvs packages to [community]
> somewhere last week. This is for i686 only at the moment. For the
> x86_64 builds I'm struggling with Aaron's build machine though it is
> not working out yet.

For mee Aaron's machine is working well; if you tag arch64-bit your
package (I think all -cvs marked here
http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html with a blank field on
64 bit column ) I can run a script that compile them. How tag? I think,
from
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch64_FAQ
#How_can_I_patch_existing_PKGBUILDs_for_use_with_Arch64.3F
( section for the devs ) you need to do these commands. Until
confirmation, do nothing :)

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User